RECIPE OF THE MONTH: Spinach Soup
As we enter the colder months, boosting our immunity and having something hot and full of nutrients for lunch and dinner is essential. That’s why our Spinach Soup should become a staple recipe in your kitchen!
- 1 large bunch of spinach (roots removed and leaves washed thoroughly)
- 1 leek (sliced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp mung dal (boil with 1 cup of water until soft)
- 1/2 cup of water
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Heat ghee in a pan; add leek and spinach and saute for a few minutes until they are bright green.
- Add the spinach mixture and cooked mung dal to a blender. Add the olive oil, water, salt & pepper. Blend until a smooth liquid.
- Return to the sauce pan and heat until boiling.
- Ready to serve.
For more delicious recipes you can purchase our Ayurvedic Cookbook. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here, today for more information!