There are two different options available when it comes to using our wellness retreat venue: Venue Hire or Group Retreats.
- Venue Hire
- Group Retreats
This option is great if you want to offer a basic wellness retreat and add on a few extras, such as one massage per guest or only one Yoga session per day. This means your retreats can be cheaper but may not have that many inclusions. It can be tailored to suit your needs, so please contact our reservations officer to enquire today and we would be happy to work with you to find the perfect retreat for yourself and your guests.
This option is perfect for those who want to sell and host a health and wellness retreat using our template, such as the 7 Day Retreat. This retreat includes the works: accommodation, Panchakarma programs, meals, daily treatments, bikes rides, guided walks, group walks and Yoga – basically everything except flights. You can then add in a service that is delivered by you if you wish, such as healing sessions or coaching sessions. Earn commission on every confirmed guest who takes part in your wellness retreat.
Below is a breakdown of how this opportunity works:
- Choose Your Retreat Length– We can accommodate any retreat from 4 days right up to 14 days. Choose a length that will be suitable for what you want to deliver.
- Select Your Dates– Work with our reservations officer to find dates that best suit you in conjunction with our availability. Make sure you give yourself enough time to market your retreat and gather interest from clients.
- Establish Your Price Point– The length and inclusions of your retreat will determine the price point. If you have a target cost, please let us know and we will establish as many options as we can.
- Name Your Retreat– Choose a name that best describes your retreat. Make it short, but captivating.
- Time to Sell– Now that your retreat is established, we need to fill it. Our marketing team will work closely with you to advertise your wellness retreat and coordinate all bookings.
Make an Enquiry