Recipe of the Month: Beetroot Salad
This month’s recipe is straight from our Ayurvedic kitchen. Warmer weather calls for salads and our Beetroot Salad is the perfect way to spice up your dinner-life!
- 2 beetroots
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 pinch pepper & salt
- Parsley for garnish
- 1 tsp ghee
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, add the whole beetroot and boil until soft.
- Once soft, remove from water and let cool. Remove the skins and cut into cubes. Set beetroot aside.
- Heat ghee in a small pan and saute almonds until golden brown. Set a side.
- Combine the soy sauce, olive oil, lime, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add this mixture to the beetroot and sprinkle almonds on top.
- Ready to serve. Garnish with parsely on top.
For this recipe and many more order our Sukhavati Cookbook, today!