RECIPE OF THE MONTH: Baked Samosas
Start the new year off with some delicious Ayurvedic recipes from our Sukhavati, Bali Cookbook.
- Rice paper sheets
- 1 carrot (chop)
- 1/4 cup cabbage (sliced)
- 1 cup beans sprout
- 1 leek (sliced)
- 1 stalk celery (sliced)
- salt & pepper
- 2 tsps ghee
- 2 tsps madras curry powder
- Heat ghee in a pan; saute leek, carrot, cabbage, beans sprout and celery until medium soft.
- Add madras curry powder, salt and pepper to taste, and mix until evenly combined. Set a side.
- Take one sheet of rice paper at a time, add the vegetables in the middle and fold into a triangle.
- Bake on 130 degrees for 50 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle ghee on top of samosas just before they are nearly ready.
- Serve with coriander chutney or cucumber chutney.
For more delicious recipes you can purchase our Ayurvedic Cookbook. Please contact email@example.com or Contact Us here, today for more information!