Recipe of the Month: Zucchini Soup
A beautiful light dish that is perfect for an Autumn lunch or light dinner.
- 2 Zucchini (divide into two and sliced)
- 1 tsp parsley (chopped)
- 1 leek (sliced)
- 10 cashew nuts (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Heat the ghee in a saucepan, add the leek & saute until a little bit brown.
- Add zucchini, stirring occasionally until medium soft, then add salt and pepper.
- Add cashew nuts and a small amount of water, stir and simmer covered until the zucchini is soft. Set aside.
- Put zucchini and cashews in the blender; add parsley and olive oil and blend thoroughly.
- Pour back into the sauce pan, and reheat to simmer.
- Ready to serve
For more delicious recipes you can purchase our Ayurvedic Cookbook. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us here, today for more information!