Recipe of the Month: Rice Noodle
Are you needing a quick, easy, yet nourishing and delicious dinner option? Look no further, our Rice Noodle recipe is exactly the type of meal you need to end a busy day.
- 250 grams rice noodles (blanched)
- 1 carrot (julienne)
- 1/4 cup cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 bunch green leafy vegetables
- 1 leek (sliced)
- 1 stalk celery (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Salt & pepper
- Heat ghee in a pan, add leak and saute until golden brown.
- Add the vegetables and continue to saute until the vegetables are medium soft.
- Add the rice noodles and celery to the vegetables and mix thoroughly.
- Add the coriander, salt and pepper to taste, and stil until mixed well.
- Ready to serve.
Serves 2-3 people.
For more delicious recipes you can purchase our Ayurvedic Cookbook. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here, today for more information!