RECIPE OF THE MONTH: Carrot Soup
Our Carrot Soup, is a lovely and easy-to-make recipe to get you through these cold, winter nights.
- 2 large carrots (washed, peeled and diced)
- 2 tsp ginger (sliced)
- 2 leek (sliced)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp basil pesto (blend basil leaf, olive oil, lime juice & salt)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup of water
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add ginger, bay leaf and leek, saute until the leek is golden brown.
- Add the carrot and water and bring to a simmer.
- When a the carrots are medium soft, add soy sauce black pepper, olive oil, and salt.
- When carrots are soft, place ingredient into a blender and blend until a smooth liquid.
- Return to saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add basil pesto, mix thoroughly.
- Ready to serve.
For more delicious recipes you can purchase our Ayurvedic Cookbook. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us here, today for more information!