Recipe of the Month: Black Rice Pudding
Feeling like something sweet? Try our pudding dessert; healthy and delicious!
You don’t need to break your diet to enjoy this treat.
- 1 cup black rice
- 2 cups short grain white rice
- 1 cup of palm sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 500 ml water
- Soak the black rice and white rice seperately for 1 hour.
- Firstly boil the black rice until medium soft.
- Then add white rice to the black rice, and bring to the boil until medium soft.
- Add more water if too thick, and then add palm sugar, salt, and stir well. Cover and simmer on low heat until well cooked and soft.
- Serve in small bowl, then add coconut milk on top.
Feel free to add any fruit or nuts you like on top and enjoy!
For more delicious recipes you can purchase our Ayurvedic Cookbook. Please contact email@example.com or contact us here, today for more information!