Recipe of the Month: Bean Curry
Looking for a delicously-easy meal to prepare after a long day?
Our Ayurveda Bean Curry is exactly what you need.
- 10 beans (diced)
- 1 tomato (remove skin, seeds and dice)
- 1/4 cup split mung dal
- 1 & 1/2 cups water
- 1 leek (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp ginger (chopped)
- 1 tsp curry leaf (chopped)
- 1 tbsp madras curry powder
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Salt & pepper
- Cook mung dal in a small pot with 1 cup of water until soft and set aside.
- Warm the ghee over medium heat in a heavy pan, add the ginger, leek and sauté until golden brown.
- Add the beans, tomato, madras curry, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup water, stirring constantly for 10 minutes.
- Add dal to beans, stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Cover and simmer until the beans are medium soft and the water has reduced.
For more delicious recipes you can purchase our Ayurvedic Cookbook. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us here, today for more information!