Fatigue can affect people in many different ways. From constant tiredness to waking up in the morning feeling flat and unrefreshed, fatigue can cause us to start on the back foot from the very first moment of the day.
Symptoms of fatigue can include:
- High or low blood pressure
- Sugar and salt cravings
- Weight changes
- Low energy and feeling ‘run down’
- Sleep issues
- Waking unrefreshed from sleep
- Becoming more alert in the evenings and feeling ‘wired but tired’
- A loss of joy and libido
- Brain fog
- Increased PMS or menstrual issues
As the adrenal glands play a significant role in essentially all bodily systems, the impact of leaving adrenal fatigue unaddressed can increase your risk of:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Cardiovascular disease
- Insulin resistance and diabetes
Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat & Spa can help you reduce the symptoms of adrenal fatigue at our health and wellness retreat in Bali.
The Primary Cause of Adrenal Fatigue
Though nutritional deficiency and chemical toxicity are common causes for adrenal fatigue, often the leading cause is extreme stress, with the underlying cause of burnout being our lifestyles!
In order to really conquer adrenal fatigue, we’ll work with you to take a broader, holistic view of your condition and come to an understanding as to how this imbalance came to be in the first place. We can guide you towards making alterations to your lifestyle and diet as well as your thought patterns, and look beyond the symptoms of fatigue to get to the cause of the problem. We need to take a nourishing and restorative approach for real recovery. An immersive stay in a health and wellness resort like Sukhavati is the best antidote to a busy lifestyle, allowing the body to move to a deep state of rest for recovery.
How to Heal Adrenal Fatigue with Ayurveda
As fatigue is typically caused by excessive stress and overactivity, in order to heal we need to counterbalance these with foods, lifestyle practices, and healing herbs that offer nourishing, rejuvenating, grounding and stabilising qualities.
The following are essential to the restoration of adrenal function:
- 1 Nights Private Villa Accommodation
- Ayurvedic consultation and outline of your personal rejuvenation program along with a follow up consultation and seminar
- 90 minutes of comprehensive daily prescribed Ayurvedic treatments tailored by our Ayurvedic Doctor
- Twice daily yoga sessions
- 1 Ayurvedic Facial & Foot Massage
- Freshly prepared Ayurvedic dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fresh Juices and Herbal Teas
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Return airport or hotel transfers
- Complimentary bike hire
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection
We have two types of villa choices available in this package (luxury and private pool).
2 Day Rejuvenation Program with One Bedroom Luxury Villa Accommodation
Single Occupancy: USD 830 + 15% Government Taxes & Service Surcharge
Couple Occupancy: USD 710 per person, + 15% Government Taxes & Service Surcharge
2 Day Rejuvenation Program with One Bedroom Private Pool Villa Accommodation
Single Occupancy: USD 930 + 15% Government Taxes & Service Surcharge
Couple Occupancy: USD 760 per person, + 15% Government Taxes & Service Surcharge
2 Day Rejuvenation Program with Two Bedroom Private Pool Villa Accommodation
Couple Occupancy: USD 790 per person, + 15% Government Taxes & Service Surcharge