MY STORY: Sarah Wade
Sarah Wade discusses her reasons for visiting Sukhavati, her prior-knowledge of Ayurveda and what she got out of our rejuvenation program. Read the full interview below.
“Amazing experience. The tailored program and treatments were incredible. I loved everything about my stay there.”- Sarah Wade
Sarah Wade, a Melbourne sponsorship and marketing consultant, currently living in Sydney visited Sukhavati in August, 2018 for a 4 Day Program. We caught up with Sarah to find out about her experience at Sukhavati!
1. What was your reason for choosing Sukhavati for your program and holiday?
Sarah: I have always wanted to do a health retreat and Sukhavati came about at a time when I had decided to take a career break and was travelling to Bali. It was the perfect chance for me to stop, reflect and re-set.
2. What did you enjoy the most or a highlight from your time at Sukhavati?
Sarah: I loved everything about it – the retreat was so tranquil. The treatments were amazing and I enjoyed the daily yoga and delicious food.
3. Please describe the service of our retreat staff.
Sarah: The staff were so beautiful and caring! They went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect.
4. How would you rate Sukhavati’s ability to provide a relaxing environment for guests? (Out of 10)
5. Is there anything from your time at Sukhavati that you have already, or that you plan to take home with you and introduce to your life?
Sarah: Dr Raju provided me with some valuable information pertaining to my health including ongoing treatments and recommended dietary changes. It was also a reminder about the importance of practicing meditation and yoga regularly.
6. Can you comment on any noticeable results or changes you have experienced from your time at Sukhavati?
Sarah: Overall my health, mindset and wellbeing has improved. It was exactly what I needed. I only wish I had have stayed longer!
7. Did you know anything about Ayurveda before coming on this program?
Sarah: I had never been to a retreat like this before. I had very limited knowledge of Ayurveda prior to staying at Sukhavati.
8. Before this program, did you practise Yoga?
Sarah: Yes, but sparingly.
9. If you had to describe Sukhavati, Bali in three words, what would they be?
Sarah: Rejuvenation, Paradise, Holistic.