Incorporate Sukhavati into your festivities this year!
Are you looking for ideas on what to make the family for lunch or dinner this Christmas?
How about one of our delicious Ayurvedic dishes, straight from Sukhavati, Bali!
- 1 beetroot (peeled and grated)
- 1/4 cup fresh coconut (grated) or 1/2 cup of dired coconut
- 1 tomato (skinned, seeds removed and diced)
- 1/4 tsp black mustard seed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the black mustard seeds and saute until they begin to pop.
- Add the cumin seeds and grated beetroot. Saute until the clor of the beetroot becomes deep red.
- Add the tomato, coconut, salt, pepper and continue to cook over medium heat until the beetroot is soft,
- Ready to serve.
For more delicious recipes you can purchase our Ayurvedic Cookbook. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us here, today for more information!