The Science and Art of Holistic Rejuvenation: Mind, Body, Heart & Spirit
Date of Event: 31/08/2019
Event Location: Sukhavati, Ayurvedic Retreat & Spa
31st August – 7th September, 2019
Welcome to a week of rest, rejuvenation, learning and transformation. I am excited to invite you to join us for an amazing week at Sukhavati, Ayurvedic Retreat & Spa.
If you are already a meditator, this program will provide you with a new level of immersion. If you haven’t learnt to meditate yet, what a better time to learn the power of Meditation; the 20 minutes that will change your life.
This Rejuvenation Program will see you take part in a one-on-one consultation with our in-resident Ayurvedic Physician, Dr Raju who will identify your personal health issues, goals and current state. The consultation helps you to learn about Ayurveda and it’s incredible ability to restore balance and joy for your mind, body, heart & spirit, through 90 minutes of personalised spa treatments, per day.
You will also be offered the opportunity to attend seminars about Ayurveda and Meditation led by Dr Raju and myself, for ongoing learning opportunities as well as twice-daily yoga classes, bike rides, guided walks, use of the pools, and Ayurvedic, organic meals every day.
Take this time out and take the opportunity to holistically transform, regenerate and return to your normal life in a different state of mind, body, heart & spirit. You will return home with a new health-plan, perspective and understanding to put into action, to maintain your new-found state.
There are only 7 spots on this course, allowing a more in-depth and individualised healing and learning experience. This is a special opportunity that we don’t normally offer, so don’t waste time thinking about it, take that step for yourself and your health, today!
Retreat Description –
Meditation is an important component to compliment our Ayurvedic program, since meditation refines the consciousness while the treatments refine the physiology. Spend 7 days indulging in Ayurvedic treatments, delicious vegetarian cuisine, yoga sessions and learning the life changing technique of meditation all in the beautiful surroundings of tropical Bali. We will guide you through learning to meditate and give you the skills you need to incorporate your new technique into your every day life.
At the start of your retreat, you will receive a detailed consultation with our Ayurvedic Doctor who will confirm the influences of the doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) on your physical, mental and emotional health to help determine the Ayurvedic treatments that will be scheduled for you.
The team will create a personally designed treatment program (Panchakarma program) to rejuvenate the whole system, detoxify the body and relax the mind. Recommendations are unique to each individual and are validated by observation and deep knowledge derived from the ancient Vedic texts to ensure a long and healthy life.
Your program will incorporate comprehensive spa treatments, yoga, specialised healing diets, meditation, daily health consultations and lifestyle seminars.
Program Inclusions –
- 7 Nights Private Villa Accommodation
- Ayurvedic consultation and outline of your personal rejuvenation program along with a follow up consultation throughout your stay
- Seminars on Ayurveda, diet and lifestyle by our Ayurvedic Doctor
- Life-changing seminars about Meditation and your mindset, including; Finding Purpose and Personal Power through Intention and Mindset & Discovering the Power of using Meditation to Transform your Mindset.
- 90 minutes of comprehensive daily prescribed Ayurvedic treatments tailored by our Ayurvedic Doctor
- Learn to meditate with 4 sessions (additional fee)
- Individual vision coaching sessions
- Twice daily yoga sessions
- 3 x Ayurvedic facials & Foot massages
- Freshly prepared Ayurvedic dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fresh Juices and Herbal Teas
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Return airport transfers
- Balinese Performance
- Complimentary bike hire
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection
Contact us here or email email@example.com to chat with one of our reservations officers about the program and to secure your place. Spots are limited, so hurry!
We look forward to speaking with you further!