One of the most powerful tools for preventing disease is the process of detoxification. Poor diet and lifestyle choices can cause our bodies’ natural detoxification abilities to slow down and work inefficiently. In addition to the toxins in our bodies, we are increasingly becoming more susceptible to toxins found everywhere in our environment – from the additives and preservatives in the food we eat to the pollution in the air we breathe. But it’s not just physical toxins that can affect us; even the negative thoughts, emotional disturbances and stress we experience can lead to an increase of toxins in the body. They begin to accumulate, mess with our bodies and minds, and eventually create systemic toxicity which is the breeding ground for all disease.
Symptoms and signs of toxicity
- Recurrent headaches
- Skin rashes/ irritation – eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis
- Muscles ache, fibromyalgia
- Recurrent infections or cold and flus/ decreased immune function
- Poor short-term memory and concentration
- Sensitivity to environmental chemicals
- Fatigue, malaise
- Fear, worry, anxiety, insomnia, mood swings, a dull mind
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, constipation, sluggish digestion, bad breath
Feeling disconnected from your inner self doesn’t need to be a lasting sensation. Discover the benefits of detoxing and reconnect with yourself and those around you once more.
Why is Detoxing so Important?
Detoxing is particularly important for people who constantly live their lives on the go, allowing their bodies to store illness-causing toxins simply because they don’t give themselves the opportunity to relax once in a while. The process of detoxification allows you to rid your body of those toxins, which in turn offers numerous physical and emotional benefits.
Some of these benefits are:
- The creation of a self-regulating internal environment that enables the body to function with greater efficiency
- Immunity system is strengthened
- Digestion is improved
- The mind becomes clearer
- Less stress
- Regulated weight
- Increased energy
- Clearer skin
The most effective way to counteract the negative effects of a busy lifestyle is by getting away to a luxurious wellness retreat. Affording yourself the opportunity to rejuvenate and recharge helps reverse the build-up of toxins created by day-to-day living, as well as restore your natural state of health and wellness. The ideal result is that your system will be balanced and in tune with the world around it.
Discover the Ultimate Detox for Preventing Disease and Recharging the Body and Mind
Sukhavati’s Ayurvedic Detox Program
At Sukhavati Ayurvedic Detox Retreat & Wellness Spa, we apply the ancient Ayurvedic process called Panchakarma to heal the mind and body. Panchakarma not only removes the cause of all diseases, but rejuvenates the body’s systems and tissues to create lasting, vibrant health.
Our cleansing ayurvedic detox programs include:
- 1 Nights Private Villa Accommodation
- Ayurvedic consultation and outline of your personal rejuvenation program along with a follow up consultation and seminar
- 90 minutes of comprehensive daily prescribed Ayurvedic treatments tailored by our Ayurvedic Doctor
- Twice daily yoga sessions
- 1 Ayurvedic Facial & Foot Massage
- Freshly prepared Ayurvedic dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fresh Juices and Herbal Teas
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Return airport or hotel transfers
- Complimentary bike hire
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection
We have two types of villa choices available in this package (luxury and private pool).
2 Day Rejuvenation Program with One Bedroom Luxury Villa Accommodation
Single Occupancy: USD 830 + 15% Government Taxes & Service Surcharge
Couple Occupancy: USD 710 per person, + 15% Government Taxes & Service Surcharge
2 Day Rejuvenation Program with One Bedroom Private Pool Villa Accommodation
Single Occupancy: USD 930 + 15% Government Taxes & Service Surcharge
Couple Occupancy: USD 760 per person, + 15% Government Taxes & Service Surcharge
2 Day Rejuvenation Program with Two Bedroom Private Pool Villa Accommodation
Couple Occupancy: USD 790 per person, + 15% Government Taxes & Service Surcharge